A special film structure is bonded with an injection molding part under pressure and heat in a hot stamping press.
Basically, the film structure consists of a copper film basis, an adhesive substance and a surface finish.
For a dependable structure representation during the stamping process, the mechanical characteristics of the film system are of major importance.
The market provides a number of film systems with various surface finishes.
Hot stamping is a comparatively easy-to-use, dependable method for the production of simple structures.
The production sequence:
• Injection molding, plastic part
• Putting part in hot stamping press
• Feeding in of film system and building up pressure
• Surface-fusing of polymer through heat input
• Sheering off of the conductor path map
• Removal of the film remains
The performance characteristics:
|Representable degree of complexity:||Small|
|Design variance:||2,5 D|
|Conductor path structure width:||0,5 mm|
|Distance btw. conductor paths:||0,5 mm|
|Available polymer basis:||Versatile|